Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some fun family pictures


Joni and Jake at Battle for a Cure


Battle for a Cure - Team Granny
Jake, his girlfriend Tabitha, Joni, my niece Samantha, and her "then" boyfriend Brandon made up a team that competed in the Battle for a Cure. It was a cancer research fundraiser hosted by the local FFA Chapter. The kids called themselves Team Granny and competed in honor of my Mom who is a breast cancer survivor....and they won the whole shebang!! They even pulled Granny Bonnie out of the crowd to take a picture for the paper. Don't you like their "team uniform".....Joni wasn't fond of wearing the boots...she went sock feet most of the evening.


my 2 year old niece Mariska Kristine


My goofy 3 1/2 year old nephew Zane!


Joni and Riska Roo at my 40th birthday party.......we LOVE this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment