Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Check Check Check

menu planned for crop...check! Grocery shopping done....check! Small scrappy gifts for my friends made.....check (but I can't post the pics until after they arrive ;-) House almost clean.....check! I'm getting there....I'm almost ready!! I can't wait for the girls to get here even though this has been and is going to be a crazy week.

Steak Festival Scholarship Pageant (aka queen contest) is tomorrow night. Joni said she isn't nervous about the interview at all but her speech is already making her queasy.....it's such a good speech, she really shouldn't be nervous. I think she is almost excited about the rest of it though. There are 8 girls participating so I'll let you know how it goes for her.

I don't know if I'll post tomorrow or not. I'm only working half a day then going home to finish getting ready for the birds of a feather to roost for the weekend! I shouldn't have too much to do but make some side dishes that we can eat on all weekend and get beds ready. Larry is hoping it quits raining long enough for him to do some more work outside but it is looking pretty gloomy right now.

Thank you to all the ladies that signed up as followers. I promise to get back to posting scrap goodies soon. I should have plenty to share after this weekend....I had better accomplish something over 3 days anyway!! I want to do some challenges as well if I can figure out everything on this blog.....it is a learning process and I'm slowing getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment