Tuesday, June 1, 2010



Okay, ladies, bare with me here as I learn this whole blog thing. I have lots of layouts to load but since my internet is down at home, I have to sneak online on my lunch break at work to do this. Hopefully I'll get the internet back up and running at home soon.

I do have a few layouts on my computer here at work so I'll start sharing with those. I think you'll figure out pretty quickly, I'm all about pictures telling the story in my layouts.....and once in a while I do include some journaling...when forced to!! I love love love my Cricut Expression and Sure Cuts a Lot 2 program and have found the combination to be my bestest, most used scrapping friends/tools. I'm too cheap to buy anything but basic stuff.....I always think I can make it myself so much cheaper :faint:

Most of the current layouts I'm kicking out are for a Make-A-Wish trip album I'm doing for a very dear friend of mine. Her sweet daughter was granted a wish waaaayyyy back in 2008 and I'm determined to have it finished up for her birthday this year (in about a month) so that is where all my scrapping energy is going right now. You won't see much journaling on any of these because Audrey has to do it for Addison when I get finished up.

I'll try and get more layouts loaded over the next few days. I have lots from Addie's wish trip and my niece and nephew....you'll love those two cute little stinkers!! I even have a few of my own kids.......I think anyway....it has been so long since I've worked on my own albums I'm not sure what I have anymore!!

Anyway, I hope this gives some inspiration for scrapping lots of pictures on your layouts. I'll eventually even post some pics of my scrapspace and maybe give some organizational tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment