Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another layout in the Make-A-Wish album


Yup, I did another layout for the make-a-wish album. This one was for the Magic Pillows that both girls got to "make" while staying at Give Kids the World. I did alternating colors and a lot of stitching on this. I included 2 journal boxes giving Mom Audrey lots of room to journal. I cut the bracket out of a flowered paper that I had that was too loud to use on it's own, then cut individual flowers out to use as embellishments....including pop dotting some back onto the bracket.

Another layout done..........I'm up to day 4 now but that's the HUGE day. The day they got to go to the Bippity Bop Boutique and were transformed into princesses for the day.........that day alone could fill an album.

1 comment:

  1. Mel - that page is gorgeous!! I love the swirls cut out of the pp. What a beautiful book! You will get to really express your girly side with the Bibbidi Bobbidi photos!

    ReplyDelete