Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's been almost a week

since I've posted....I thought I was doing better than that LOL. It's amazing how much I can find to do at home when I'm actually there. One of the things I accomplished over the weekend was finishing up my "micro-organizing" of all my chipboard letters. I have everything stored by letter in these...



I spent Sunday afternoon finishing up a project I started a couple of weeks ago. I made dividers in each drawer and sorted each letter so when I need to see if I have everything to spell out my title it is easier to find the exact match...if that is what I want. Now each drawer looks like this....


I also have one drawer of all the punctuation and one drawer of numbers. Now to just figure out how to rein in the mess in my regular chipboard drawers.....lots of stuff in there and no real idea what all it is....I haven't decided if that is my next project or tackling all my rubber stamps that I would like to take off the wood blocks and use on my acrylics. I'm also thinking about making a rolodex of all my stamp images to use as a reference......what to do what to do?

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to organize, I need to find a better system for my chipboard!

    ReplyDelete