Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm seriously not going to cry

We have a break for the month of July. Last night was Jake's last summer ballgame (baseball and basketball). I still have to spend some evenings working on getting the trailer cleaned out and ready for the float trip but at least we get to GO HOME most evenings, or go for a walk, or scrap, or ride horses........whatever. I love watching Jake play ball but it seems like we spent more nights away from home than there because of all the ballgames this summer. I'll be ready for football by August though.........love love love watching him play football!! I did take my camera last night and tried to get a few pictures of him playing basketball. Good pictures and basketball gyms usually don't go hand in hand but I gave it a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment