Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm still here..................for now

I'm going to take some pictures of my newly organized and easy to find chipboard but life has been pretty hectic lately so it might be a week or so before I get everything posted. Between the funeral yesterday and trying to help my son and daughter deal with everything leading up to it and getting ready for the family float trip, my life has been crazy this week. I hope to be back in about a week and a half after we get back from the extended family float trip.

Every year, my 2 brothers, my sister, and our families along with a few close friends go on a trout fishing/campout/float trip about 3 hours from here. Mom and Dad come down for a couple of days just because they love the fireside chat that sometimes gets waaaaay out of hand!! We leave Saturday morning and I have not put one thing in the trailer.....oh yeah, we blow peoples minds when we pull in. Three of the 4 of us kids have horse trailers with living quarters so we pull those down to stay in. We clean out the back of ours with a steamer and the kids sleep there. We always catch people looking in the back as we go by to see if we brought the horses with us LOL.

Anyway, the next 2 nights I have to do all the grocery and supply shopping, check the air mattress for leaks, pack the trailer, and hope and pray I don't forget anything. I'm always in great need of the 5 day break the float trip gives us so with that I'll leave you with this thought that crossed my mind last night when I could not get to sleep!

Religion is like a bra.....find the right fit and it is the most important element of your wardrobe. Get the wrong fit and it will annoy the daylights out of you everytime you try to "wear" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment