Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life overwhelming!

Yup, you guessed it. I've been overwhelmed by everything life has to offer. I haven't completely quit scrapping, just haven't had time to post too much lately and I'm sorry about that. I have some really fun layouts I finished to complete Mariska's album before her 3rd birthday party a couple of weeks ago and I've been cutting a lot of vinyl lately. Our relay for life team made window decals as a fundraiser so that kept me busy. Add in the end of school, the start of summer, oh and my daughter signing a contract to buy a house and life has just gotten out of hand.

I still have some window decals to cut this week so hopefully next week I can post some layouts. Jake is headed to Washington D.C. next Monday so things should be fairly quiet around my house....maybe then I can get back to some nice calm, quiet evenings....but then again....Joni will still be home and we will still be gathering up goodies for her new home and eventually a fully state licensed home day care.........

Remind me in a few years when I'm complaining about boredom that these days were overwhelming to me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment