Wednesday, February 16, 2011

:sigh:

I'm tired, I'm cranky...........can I whine a little??

Life has been crazy with ballgames lately and I would love to just go home and sleep a few minutes and put my pj's on for about 3 days.

I'm behind on my blog, I haven't been on Scrappy Chic or sb.com in days, I miss my friends and I want some scrap time to destress and rejuvenate! We don't have ballgames for the next two nights but the house is a mess and laundry is behind again..........they tell me I'll look back in a few years and miss these days..........I'll miss some things but not the general upheaval of not being able to keep up with the little things in life.....like sweeping the floor.

Okay, whine and vent is over........back to work........spring is near - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment