Monday, February 28, 2011

March better come in like a Lamb











cuz I've had all the lion I want for a while LOL. Hi everybody....I'm back, for a few nights anyway. This week is district basketball so we have a game tomorrow night. If they win, then we have a game Thursday. If they win, we have a game on Saturday....and so on! It's March Madness in Missouri!








I did get to do some scrapping last night though. I did 4 pages in a little over 2 hours. I love layout kits. I also had one more simple layout I finished for Zane's album that I hadn't posted anywhere yet so I'll post it up here tonight.








Thanks for looking and hang in there........baseball games don't start hot and heavy until the first of April so maybe I can get some scrappin' done between now and then.








3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at the third and forth layout photos with remote in hand. I know my husband walks in the door and the remote is glued to his hand. These are wonderful layout.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I laugh everytime I see the picture of the kids with all the cars on Donald.....just makes me crack up thinking what they are going to progress to....my poor poor brother.......NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you are either classic or clean and simple! Either way you are fun! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers (:

    ReplyDelete