Monday, August 2, 2010

Wow, it's been a while

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. I have several layouts to post but can't find the memory card for my camera at present. I think it is in the bottom of my purse somewhere but haven't managed to locate it so far.

I spent most of the weekend (after getting 45 quarts of corn put in the freezer) working on cataloging my stamp collection. Larry got me a rolodex on Saturday night to make my card file, I have everything but the alphabets unmounted, cleaned and repositionable glue on and dry. I brought 2 boxes of stamps with me today so I can work on them on my lunch hour. I'll be really happy to have that project completed. It is harder to catergorize stamps than I thought it would be so some are getting more than one card in the card file!

This week I will be focusing on the show I'm taping on the 10th for the local cable provider's station. I'm doing 4 layouts, all different styles so I HAVE to get them chosen and laid out this week so I can practice over the weekend. I also open to suggestions on an opening line for the show....I'm drawing a blank......feel free to offer quotes, jokes, or snippets of wisdom that I can use!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment