Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Been scrappin'


Riska Roo at a friend's lakehouse!

She's a mess!!!! I love this kid!!!!


truer words were never spoken about these two....LOL!


Feels good to sit down after supper of an evening and scrap. I got a lot organized and cleaned up Sunday afternoon and evening and it helped bring my mojo back to scrap the last couple of nights. Here are 3 layouts I kicked out for my nieces albums last night.......I actually did 5 pages last night but camera battery died so these are the 3 that were photographed and posted. If I can figure out the movie option on my camera....I'm going to do a virtual tour of my scraproom one evening since, yes, I changed it around some more, and did some cleaning and purging! Thanks for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment